Good morning!

xChoppie

Hi guys, I'm Rishelle. Just joined TDN today (like 10 minutes ago?).

I started playing neopets 15 years ago but I couldn't remember the login details so I'm currently playing an account I created 12 years ago. I always seem to miss out on plots hence the lack of plot-related trophies.

I love shoyru and am waiting for another fountain faerie quest so that I can get a shoyru of a different colour.

Oh and I love watching anime, such as one piece (Chopper is my fav char) and fairy tail. Started watching boku dake ga inai machi yesterday :D

See you guys around!

Welcome to the forums! I love watching anime as well. I've watched so many I can hardly remember their titles. The only one I've bought the dvd collections from though are Naruto. That one still is my favorite as I like anime characters to grow (not by age but as a person). From One Piece, Luffy is my fav character :p

...then binge watch all of them in one sitting. I'm not a patient person :P

That's me for ANY TV show I watch.  I don't watch anime, though (never been a fan).

Welcome to TDN, Rishelle (Really like your name!); it's a pretty cool place to be, laid-back but always easy to find something to read or interact with.