Trudys surprise

Lulabye160

How do I initiate Trudys surprise? My daughters account automatically gets it but my sons goes not...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'TDN Help' to 'Neopets Help'.

It comes back automatically 24 hours after your previous spin. So if you spun it at 10:00 AM on Monday, it will be back at 10:00 AM on Tuesday. It will appear on every page until you spin it again.

That's why the option is there in the preferences. So you can turn it off on sides since it's not allowed to spin it on sides. Without the option to turn it off, it would be annoying.

It comes back automatically 24 hours after your previous spin. So if you spun it at 10:00 AM on Monday, it will be back at 10:00 AM on Tuesday. It will appear on every page until you spin it again.

That's why the option is there in the preferences. So you can turn it off on sides since it's not allowed to spin it on sides. Without the option to turn it off, it would be annoying.

Thank you so much!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Lulabye, is your daughter older than 13, but your son isn't?

I haven't found notes of this anywhere, but since this is a slot machine, it's possible that TNT doesn't make it available to users under the age of 13. They do that with other slot machine/gambling features on the site.

From the Trudy's Surprise FAQ page on the Neopets site: 

"FAQs   Neopets > Trudy's Surprise >

Can anyone use Trudy’s Surprise Slot Machine?

Trudy’s Surprise Slot Machine is only for players 13 years and above. Anyone below that age will not see Trudy’s Surprise on their account. Trudy's Surprise is also not allowed to be used on side accounts. "

I am presuming Spritzie may be right in guessing your daughter's age?