Happy Saint Patrick’s Day

zorna

Happy Saint Patrick's Day 

May your troubles be less

and your blessings be more

And nothing but happiness

come through the door.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'General Chat'.

How nice!

I am adopted, and my hubby bought me a DNA test. I recently found out that I am part Irish! My first year celebrating St. Patrick's Day will be fun...and I know I have Irish blood in me...very cool!

^_^

Tis my birthday! I'll be 29 for the, what, third time? Lol! Hey, I usually get a few free drinks, so it's all good! Hope you all have a good St. Pattrick's Day too, and remember, be good to yourself and others by drinking responsibly. :) :happydance:

Tis my birthday! I'll be 29 for the, what, third time? Lol! Hey, I usually get a few free drinks, so it's all good! Hope you all have a good St. Pattrick's Day too, and remember, be good to yourself and others by drinking responsibly. :) :happydance:

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, S_A! I hope you have the most wonderful day today! :laughingsmiley: :wub_anim:

How nice!

I am adopted, and my hubby bought me a DNA test. I recently found out that I am part Irish! My first year celebrating St. Patrick's Day will be fun...and I know I have Irish blood in me...very cool!

^_^

I don't think I have any Irish roots but I love the Irish and hope to go there some day.

Happy Birthday Hope you have a great one :)