Hi!

jaydeed

Hi! Not new to Neopets but realized I'd set this acct up and not used it for some reason. I got into Neopets through my daughters, both of whom still have their accounts. I remember when my eldest first started playing about ten years ago and her pet got sick. She didn't know about the healing springs or cures like warm amber ointment and saved up many thousand NP to get the official cure.

I noticed my youngest had created an acct, watched her playing some games and decided it looked fun and got my own. For the longest time I had only one neopet, my green Bori, Taliskerdragon, but now I have more pets and Tally gets zapped into different colors on a regular basis.

I was lucky enough to get a FFQ and he is now Water for the first time.

Oh man, congrats on the FFQ, I've been praying for one for weeks (and have burned through a couple fortune cookies trying for one)! And welcome back to Neo! I remember when I was much younger, circa 2000 or so, my grandpa used to play Neo with me, and he taught me how to code HTML and figured out all the neat tips and tricks that I had no idea existed -- your kids are lucky to have a parent who's able to help them out!

Hi and welcome! That's neat that you got interested in Neopets because of your kids. I started playing when I was in college, haha. Still, that is a cool thing about Neopets, it really is fun for people of all ages ?

Hi and welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy Neopets as much as we all do! This community is very helpful and people here are very kind! Hope you have fun on both Neopets and TDN

Well welcome to the Daily Neopets! Its always fun to see new people joining the site. What are your daughter's accounts? Old accounts always seem to have really cool pets. Nice luck with the FFQ. All this time I have been playing and I have never gotten one. I really want a Chocolate Draik and zapping is a pain sometimes. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the welcome everyone! My oldest daughter could never afford PBs but she has had some FFQs in her 11 years here. She has a red Scorchio, faerie Wocky, dimensional Jubjub and a Christmas Uni. My other daughter likes to adopt unwanted pets from the pound, zap to a really cool color/species, then put up for adoption again in the hope someone takes them. She loves checking up on her past pets and seeing their new customisations.

Hi everyone and welcome!

I'm also not a newbie, I am trying to get my original account back, but, in the meantime I am enjoying this new account.  I was also introduced to Neopets by my children, kids to get their parents to do things we never thought we would do.

I am an avatar collector and will work really hard to get whatever avatars I can.  

I will say that in the first 4 months of this account doing the fruit machine daily I have gotten a Halloween paint brush, with which I painted my Lupe Vonedgar and a Christmas paint brush along with weak faerie bottles and 60,000 np.

Such luck.

Anyway, my name is Lori and I just wanted to say hi.

I think it's really cool that parents are using the forums.  o:

It's my fault my mom got her NP account, just under two years ago, and she's only semi-active.  She works and everything, so I understand, but it's really nice seeing (older) adults that use and enjoy the site because of their children's use of the site.