No Faerie Quests Ever?

arobinson129

Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster! 

I was wondering if anyone else was having my same issue with faerie quests. I used to get them all the time, then about 2 years ago I turned down a NC quest and since then I've had two faerie quests. Is this normal? Is this what is supposed to happen, moving more towards the neomall and less towards neopets? 

Faerie quests are completely random so it's not unusual to go long periods of time between receiving one. You can now purchase Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies through the NC Mall which guarantee you a quest a day for 9 days, but aside from that it's completely random - so it's not just you ^_^ Now that you mention it, I can't remember the last time I had a random one either!

I have found that the faerie quest cookies are really good. For the past 2 days I did my cookie and right after I completed each one I had a SHH for a random Faerie quest. Shocked me completely. I have also gotten Fountain Faerie Quests thru the cookies as well. I was able to get my last avvy pet, The Coconut Jubjub :)  

SO good luck to you!

I think that was the whole point of arobinson's post, as she was asking if they are moving more toward the NC mall, and everyone is suggesting fortune cookies a neocash item!  LOL.  I am not picking on anyone, as the cookies are great, but that is what she was asking.  I have gotten a few random faerie quests, 2 or 3 in the past 6 months or so, so they are possible.  I got one while kadding (hence, refreshing a lot).  Anything where you are refreshing quite often will get you more RE's, though some are not always good ones.  NQ, NQ2, pyramids, kadoatery, and things like that.  

I don't get them at random ever, so I started buying the Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies from the NC Mall, like some other people are doing.

I did get 2 Fountain Faerie Quests, which was really nice!

Good luck to you!

I went quite a long time without any random faerie quests too.  Probably about a year or so.  But I started playing Neoquest 2 over Christmas break and twice while playing I got an RE that said a faerie stopped by to give me a quest but couldn't because I was already on one.  So I guess that means I'd actually gotten 4 quests (since I completed 2) and just not noticed when two of them first came in.  I'm sure it's because it's constantly refreshing while playing NQ2.  So even though it's random, I think you can up your chances by playing games where you refresh a lot.  I haven't gotten a faerie quest from playing Petpet Battle, but that one refreshes a lot and I've gotten quite a few RE's while playing that too.

Make sure you don't have a crafting faerie quest!

You can still use the SW/SSW with her quests, but you won't be able to get another one.

I got a random one a few months ago, but that's it.

Thank you all for your suggestions! Maybe I haven't been doing enough refreshes! I have been doing a lot of Cheat and GO!GO!GO! so I will try all your suggestions.. and hopefully they wont move entirely towards NC items for everything! 

I've gotten about a dozen faerie quests (including FFQ!) in the last month while playing through Neoquest and Neoquest II. I guess the best advice has already been said. Check to make sure you actually did turn down the faerie quest and that that page has been reset. And try playing through the Neoquest games--they're fun and give you a TON of page refreshes. I've gotten so many random events because of them. 

And I just turned down a crafting faerie quest myself. I could repost on here if I get another quest soon.

I also hope that Neopets isn't moving toward a completely NC functioning system. 

Edit: Just received another faerie quest today... while playing Neoquest II. :)

Thanks guys! I did everything you said and no faerie quest yet, but I'm sure one will turn up soon! Especially playing Neoquest! 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.