nyello ~

squidinkpen

In an attempt to combat social anxiety, I sucked it up and decided to join after lurking for... a while. So, hi.

I've been playing Neopets on and off for 14-ish years, since I was a very tiny squid. A lot of times I'll stop for a few years and pick back up, but I've fallen even deeper into the rabbit hole this time. u____u

Lmao Sid, yeah that's really gonna make them keen to hang out here xDDD

Hey, welcome Squidy!  Congrats on peeking out of lurkdom long enough to sign up, love your username :D

Hello and welcome to TDN. Many of us were lurkers at one point, so don't feel bad. The people on TDN are very friendly and always willing to help others. 

Yesssss professional lurkers unite! I will post for a few days in a row and then randomly go back to lurking for a month. Or two. So I'm a big fan of lurkers. And I gotta agree that your username is pretty cool =]

Welcome to the tdn forums, Squid. :D

I hope you'll have lots of fun with us. We all got stuck in the neo temporal anomaly at some point in our childhood too.