New Year's Giveaway!

TaffyTaffyYumYum

#TaffyTeam2016

Thank you for your generosity!!

I do have a question about this. I would love to donate, but, I'm assuming we'll be donating part of the prize? Like, instead of donating all of the prizes mentioned in, say, Prize 3, you would only donate 2 Crypt of Chance Scratchcards. Couldn't this lead to unnecessary duplicates? Or will this just add to the prize? For example, in the "Super Kit", it doesn't describe exactly how many items are going to be in the kit, so would you just add the extra donations into the kit?

Sorry if I'm overthinking this... :*

#TaffyTeam2016

Thanks!! such a cool idea! :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

#TaffyTeam2016

Thank you for the giveaway!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Drawing will be about 4-5 hours after this post, I am currently just sorting the prizes into my inventory and getting everything ready.

Sorry about being a bit late (45 minutes or so). The 5 winning numbers are here. We had 33 entries, and to anyone that didn't win, have luck for February's giveaway!
5 numbers:
Grand Prize- 12- Spyke
Second Place- 8- delshnya
Third Place- 4- katelyndubbs17
Fourth Place- 6-homshabomination
Fifth Place- 33-nastasic
I will put the corresponding names in about 5 minutes, so just wait. This was not rigged, I used random.org, it seems kind of rigged with the first four numbers though :)

Claim your prizes by February 1st, since four took a tiny bit longer than all the others to get together, fourth place might not be able to claim till tomorrow. Sorry!

To claim your prizes, PM me on here or neomail me. Just say what number and place you got, and to make sure, I will match with your username on here. I will then put up the lot according to the number prize you won, and give you a link to it. Just offer whatever.

Also, this article should be closed. If a moderator on here or someone can close this, please do. Thanks everyone for participating!

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Sorry about being a bit late (45 minutes or so). The 5 winning numbers are here. We had 33 entries, and to anyone that didn't win, have luck for February's giveaway!

5 numbers:

Grand Prize- 12- Spyke

Second Place- 8- delshnya

Third Place- 4- katelyndubbs17

Fourth Place- 6-homshabomination

Fifth Place- 33-nastasic

I will put the corresponding names in about 5 minutes, so just wait. This was not rigged, I used random.org, it seems kind of rigged with the first four numbers though :)

Claim your prizes by February 1st, since four took a tiny bit longer than all the others to get together, fourth place might not be able to claim till tomorrow. Sorry!

To claim your prizes, PM me on here or neomail me. Just say what number and place you got, and to make sure, I will match with your username on here. I will then put up the lot according to the number prize you won, and give you a link to it. Just offer whatever.

Thank you once again for doing this Taffy ! Congrats to all the winners ! :)

Congrats to the winners!  Happy new year everyone, and thanks for hosting this Taffy.   :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The giveaway is finished and the topic can be locked.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.