How do you find the price?

SidtheSnail

When I am looking for the price of an item, my "go to" site (no offence, TDN) is Jellyneo's "Item Database" (items.jellyneo.net). They will usually list the shop stock price, if the item is stocked/restocked from a shop, and/or list the average price of the item found with the Shop Wizard. They will generally list the last "seen" date with that price, too. All items may not be constantly updated, but you can get a good idea of what the item is going for. Sometimes, rare items may not have a price listed, especially if they are rarely seen for sale via the Shop Wizard, Trading Post, or Auction Genie, which appears to be the case for your item. You can click the "View Price History" and hope some sort of history is available. In those cases, I do not have an alternative source. I know there are Neopets posts/chats on reddit, but I am not sure if there are price lists and I don't go there too often. Hopefully, other TDN'ers will chime in with their alternate sources.

I usually first check [REMOVED LINK], since they update more frequently. Then I check jellyneo to see the difference.

For your item, it was last priced it in 20 May 2015 at 67,166 NP. Also, one user stocked it at 99,999 NP.

The price history shows the price has been stable at 67.17K since March 27, 2014.

[REMOVED LINK]

A this time, JN doesn't have current price since it hasn't been updated for that item since Jan 11, 2011 at 55,000 NP.

Item Information: http://items.jellyneo.net/?go=item&showitem=6200

Price History: http://items.jellyneo.net/?go=price_history&id=6200

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not link to cheating websites.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.