I have names, now what should I paint/morph them?

Hey guys! So I'm kind of new to the customization scene, but looking at all your pets inspires me! 

Anyway, I have two pets that (I think) are WN, but I can't think of what to paint/morph them into.

I have Amriee, whom is currently a lab rat (Halloween Buzz atm, I believe), and I want her to be a cute color/species. She was originally a JubJub, but I think baby painted something would be cute with that name... but maybe kind of cliché.

My favorite is Rynella, I want to turn her into something really beautiful and classy. Right now she is a Water Peophin I think.

Basically I'm horrible with creativity, so what kind of image/theme do you think of when you see those names?

A Royal Paint Brush would be great for Rynella. Royalgirl peophins are beautiful in my opinion. Amriee, your Fire Buzz, is really cool. I haven't seen many of them.

Have you heard of the Dream Pet Giveaway? If you have, this is the perfect time to enter a pet you want painted. It sounds like you want something amazing for Rynella. Go to the Rainbow Pool, and look at the colors for peophins. I'm sure you can find some inspiration there. If not, I'll try to help you through it.

I would paint the Peophin Gold or Royal, both would be really elegant and pretty :D

When I hear "Rynella", I think of a queen. I think that the royalgirl lupe and the royalgirl gnorbu look most like a queen. As for "Amriee", I think of the word amicable which means friendly and think of happy pets like strawberry kacheeks and faerie jubjubs. ^_^ 

I think I'm going to do a Royalgirl Peophin for Rynella. I didn't think I wanted to keep her as a Peophin, but I really like the royal a lot more than I thought I would.

As for Amriee, I'm still thinking... thank you for your suggestions, but nothing feels quite right yet! I always imagined her a JubJub, but no color really jumps out at me. I'm picky I guess :p

I'll keep you updated when I paint & customize Rynella! Thank you!

All the suggestions up there look great. My own favourites would be relic or darigan peophin and water or maraquan buzz.

The royalgirl or ice jubjub look cute too.

Good luck with your pets!^^

Looks like you're feeling pretty decided about Rynella and I agree with the above suggestions anyway.  But when I hear the name Amiree, I think of yellow.  Not necessarily Yellow, though.  Maybe a Faerie Acara or Kacheek?