Altador Cup X stamp not displaying in album

jellysundae

What's going on D:< I've just been through my album twice looking for it. Surely it should be on the Altador page? Has anyone else had this problem? This is the first time that I've actively looked for it in the album, I added it back when the ability to add it to albums was enabled.

Just tried to add another, just in case, but nope, it says I already have that stamp in my album...so where've you hidden it, TNT!

What's going on D:< I've just been through my album twice looking for it. Surely it should be on the Altador page? Has anyone else had this problem? This is the first time that I've actively looked for it in the album, I added it back when the ability to add it to albums was enabled.

Just tried to add another, just in case, but nope, it says I already have that stamp in my album...so where've you hidden it, TNT!

It is located on the Other III page of your stamp album! :)

But...but...I looked there and the page was empty D: The other things that I've just added are showing up alright. Maybe time for some cache clearing... :shiftyeyes_anim:

But...but...I looked there and the page was empty D: The other things that I've just added are showing up alright. Maybe time for some cache clearing... :shiftyeyes_anim:

Yep, mine is there too. It is in the Other III, at the bottom, first stamp.  My whole page is empty too, but at the bottom, there it is.  Like a ninja. :ph34r:

It's showing up now, after I hammered the f5 key for a little bit. :laughingsmiley:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.