Score review, taking a long time

hugomitotoso

hi, i have 2 scores in review, i get the first position in Jelly blobs of doom (9450 points), i sent the score 16/10/15, and today 21/10 i don't have any reply. it's normal?

the second is in meepit vs feepit, i scored 3900 (2nd place) yesterday, and nothing. 

and i don't receive my trophy in petpet cannonball, two days ago i get the 9 position two days ago. how much time this take?

Sorry for my terrible english guys, i'm brazilian.

P.S.: My account have only 5 days, this can influence?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'Neopets Help'.

hi, i have 2 scores in review, i get the first position in Jelly blobs of doom (9450 points), i sent the score 16/10/15, and today 21/10 i don't have any reply. it's normal?

the second is in meepit vs feepit, i scored 3900 (2nd place) yesterday, and nothing. 

and i don't receive my trophy in petpet cannonball, two days ago i get the 9 position two days ago. how much time this take?

Sorry for my terrible english guys, i'm brazilian.

P.S.: My account have only 5 days, this can influence?

I would say that is EXACTLY why your scores are up for review.  When you have a new account and all the games you are playing are high scoring games, it may seem a little fishy to them.  Meaning, something isn't right.  As long as you haven't done anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about.  They have a lot of issues to work on right now in addition to reviewing scores.  If you don't hear anything in 3 more days, (for the first game) send a ticket or contact them on facebook.  I wouldn't worry however because once they review your scores, as long as everything is ok, you will get your trophies.  Good luck to you.

I'm in the same situation.

Its been 2 weeks since I submitted my scores, and they haven't been posted to the highscore table.

I sent a ticket in 10 days ago and they closed it without any reply.

:/

i sent a ticket too, and they closed too.

Now i sent 5k score in turmac roll, and nothing again. 

This is ridiculous. I'm not a cheater and they don't approves my scores, 3 scores pending taking a lot of time. Sick.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Unfortunately there's not much you can do except wait. I'm sure TNT processes score reviews in the order that they pop up so there's really no telling when they will get to you. If it exceeds a couple of weeks I would try submitting another ticket.