Back to neopets

i'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this but i don't know where to go. i paid for nc money and have not received it in a sent a ticket and still nothing. is there a phone number i can call please help me

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board is for welcoming new members to The Daily Neopets.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome back to Neopets! I'm Dawn, head of our Customization department. :)

@chaquita I have PM'd you about this issue, please check your messages. :)

Neo_petsliefhebber, Welcome back.  I know exactly what you mean about friends not being around too.  But ya know what?  I have made MORE friends and BETTER friends this time around.  Maybe it is because I know what I am doing now or I am more into NP this time, but you may find the same thing.  Besides, you are an adult now, you are 18.  You will find that the friends you had before have probably moved on to college, jobs, families, etc.  They may not be into NPs anymore.  Now that you are back, you will probably be more "hardcore" if you will, lol, and the friends you meet now will be, dare I say, more mature, and have more of the same interests as you do. 

Whatever the case, TDNF is definitely the BEST PLACE on the entire internet for anything NPs related.  And I don't say that lightly! TDNF rocks  :rock:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I also randomly returned to neopets ( and Im 24 ^__^'')  – This time I have random little goals I couldn't do so well when i was 12. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻   I was too new to internet at that time to understand that guides exist & got bored. The guild I was in is dead, and all the neofriends are non-existent  。゚・(>﹏<)・゚。

The major goals are that I'm going to try to get a trophy for the art gallery & neopian times comics.   (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

you can add me.. I don't bite.... (ʃƪ¬‿¬)