Who knew helping would get me in trouble :(

ilcannone

So as many of you know, I was finishing up Neo for good due to various circumstances, and gifted some 3.5mill NP in the form of codestones, potions, Draik eggs, job coupons, nerkmids, map pieces, donations, buying everything in peoples shops etc and even creating things (last things I made were a Cloud Doglefox which I gifted and a Ultra Combobot 2000). I also bought a Frogarott to gift to anyone, and had that and the Ultra Combobot 2000 safely stored away in my trades.

However, I also wanted to gift my pets. One person asked me about my Lutari, and I wanted to gift him to her, which of course would have meant giving the ACCOUNT to her. I decided that I would keep both my Wocky and Cybunny on there as well. But after asking for an email to send her the information to take over the account, I got frozen! :( with the Frogarott and Ultra Combobot 2000 still stuck in the trades! 

I mean, I made it clear that I was LEAVING, and literally gave away so many items, and this happens? :( :( :( :( I can't even send a ticket or contact Neo about this either!!!

Any suggestions?!

No suggestions for you, unfortunately, and sending a ticket won't do much of anything as you broke two giant rules on Neopets. You cannot share accounts and you cannot ask for/share personal information like emails, names etc.

There's nothing you can do but move on. It sucks for those other people who were seeking the items but there's not much you can do now. :(

Sorry to hear your account was frozen after all that. It was nice of you to want to help people. I understand TNT not allowing accounts to be given away (or at least making it difficult since personal information can't be shared on the site) as they can't guarantee people won't take advantage, but it is frustrating when someone has to leave and there is no way for their account to be kept up. 

No suggestions for you, unfortunately, and sending a ticket won't do much of anything as you broke two giant rules on Neopets. You cannot share accounts and you cannot ask for/share personal information like emails, names etc.

There's nothing you can do but move on. It sucks for those other people who were seeking the items but there's not much you can do now. :(

I think she's right. You should have gifted the items and NOT the account. I feel bad for you but you broke the rules.  :sad01_anim:

you prolly got that other person frozen as well, whether they knew it was against the rules or not.

I hope the other person didn't get frozen.  You should have told her that you could transfer the pet to her, but as a different species. Then she could morph or zap the traded pet back into a Lutari.  

Since you wanted to quit Neopets, I'm afraid you have gotten your wish but in a more unpleasant way.  :(  :(