Do you think Jumstart will do a Game Master Challenge this year?

teeniem55

I just wanted to get thoughts on this.  Do you think Jumpstart will do a Game master Challenge this year with all of the problems they've been experiencing? When was it that they officially took over anyway?  I can't remember how long they've been in charge.

I really hope that they do!! They did the altador cup despite problems around the site, so I guess we'll see. I always liked the games master challenge, and I definitely think they should be doing that kind of stuff and keeping people interested in playing.

I'm pretty sure the transition was around September.

They pleasantly surprised us by going ahead with the AC, didn't they, so let's hope they manage to pull of the Game Master Challenge too :)

Seeing as how they did last year, I'm sure we'll have one again this year. It's not until the end of November, so plenty of time still.

As Dawn said, they did it last year, so there is no reason to think they won't do it this year.  They took over in August last year, so they were here for the GMC.  I believe they will do it again.