Premium Isn't working!

XeNaCaRr

A few people have reported issues with Premium lately. The best thing you can do is submit a ticket like you've done and also poke them on Facebook. :)

:sad02:  :sad01_anim:  :sad01_anim:  :sad02:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am having problems as well. Yesterday when I signed onto neopets I got a message saying I had to transfer or abandon a pet because my premium payment hadn't gone through. I thought it was strange, because it usually goes through on the third when I always have money, but I figured maybe there was a delay so I put a pet up for hold (I don't like to think of it as abandoning because there's no way I'm not gonna have the money in time and get the pet again). Then today my pet and all my premium stuff is back, but when I go to the "Manage Membership" page it says I don't have a premium account. Being that some things got worked out, hopefully this and your situation will get worked out soon.