Altaor Cup rank calculator problem

I was using the Altador Cup rank calculator to see how many scores I need to get to the next rank. When I clicked on the link to see my stats, I see a page with a box that says "Your Stats". Inside the box, it says "orangedragonfly111 did not join a team". I did, however, sign up for a team. It shows the correct team when I go to the main Altador Cup page, and I can see my stats when I am playing a game.

This is the first time I've tried to participate in the Altador Cup. Is this a glitch, or did I do something wrong? Will I still be able to get the avatar and rewards for participating? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Help' to 'Altador Cup X (2015)'.

If you're using the tdn rank calculator (http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/rank-calculator/) I believe the link to find out your stats belongs to an older cup, perhaps cup VIII? 

To work out my rank I just looked at the right hand side of the page when I am playing yooyuball or any of the games and it lists all of my stats there. I then transferred them in to the rank calculator!

Hope that helps, good luck!

Ah, that makes sense. I've been using the stats on the right side of the games as well. I was using the link from TDN's calculator and had no idea it was for another year. I just sort of panicked when it said I was not on a team and hoped my work wasn't for nothing.  :ohno:

Thank you for the explanation! :)

Thanks for spotting that! I've fixed the link on the page now. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.