10 Years Ago...

I finally listened to my sister and created a Neopets account. Ashimba was the very first pet I ever created and he still lives on my main account.

I've mostly been a lurker, even though I registered for the forums more than a year ago. I didn't make an introductory post at the time, but today seemed like a good day to do it! :laughingsmiley:

Welcome :) I think almost everyone here has been a lurker at some point, so don't worry about it:)

And congrats on having a 10 year old pet that you can still access, for many people here that is unfortunatley not the case.

But anyways, welcome :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I may actually post with a slightly higher frequency from now on.

It's pretty amazing to me that I'm still playing after all these years, and not only do I still have my original account but all 4 of my original pets. I know they're just pixels, but I'm attached to them, and to some of the ones I've adopted from the pound to zap.