Hi, my name's Olaf and I like warm hugs

Okay I lied, my name's not Olaf. It's actually Caitlin :snitch:

I too have been a lurker here for a looong while....but then when I tried to log in here with my tdn account it kept telling me that the account name or password was wrong which I can definitively tell you that it was NOT. Anyone know what happened there?

Anyhoo, I'm suuuper excited to become a part of this community :D

OK I have to say that was kind of hilarious... I really was thinking who is this Olaf character and what is his deal?? Then I saw a totally normal post from someone with a sense of humour. I like it!

Welcome, I'm pretty new too and never bothered to intoduce myself -- didn't even know that was a thing people did.

Anyway, people are super helpful and nice. I get useful info always and it's fun to see or vote on other people's art or customizations and stuff.

Welcome to TDN Caitlin :D

The reason you were told the account/password was wrong is because myTDN and the TDN forums are completely separate sites with separate accounts. You need to have an account for each in order to use each.

Welcome to TDN Caitlin :D

The reason you were told the account/password was wrong is because myTDN and the TDN forums are completely separate sites with separate accounts. You need to have an account for each in order to use each.

I thought it might be that! Thanks for clearing that up :)

And thanks for the welcome err'body :D

Hi Caitlin and welcome to the forums! I love your "Olaf" introduction! I've been playing Neo for a very long time, but only been on the forums a couple years. My granddaughter has become old enough to enjoy sharing it with me now (which is why my 50 year young self knew of Olaf to start with) ... Enjoy your time her!