How do you actually get some items to begin with?!

ilcannone

Howdy y'all.

So, I'm not too far off completing my fuzzle collection. All I need now are:

Rainbow evil

Electric

Electric evil

Insane evil

Ghost

Ghost evil

So only 6 to go, yay!

However, I've realised something. The insane and ghost fuzzles are REALLY hard to find ANYWHERE! And at the moment are valued in the millions?!

But, how do people get these items to begin with? or any other item to begin with?! Surely they don't just fall into peoples hands from REs?!

People get items like this from restocking at Neopian Shops. The Fuzzles are sold in the Plushie Palace shop, so I guess the lucky neopians are the ones who get them.

You can find out more about restocking in our guide. :)

As for obtaining them on your own, I'd set your sites on the cheapest one of the bunch and work your way up from there. :)

Also, considering you're 2 months old (and assuming that that account is your main), you wouldn't be able to see the Insane Fuzzle or the Ghost one. I believe you need to be 3/4 months to see all the rarities.

I have wondered the same thing. I have had this account for years now, and was just finally ready to start going through some of the things in my SDB to see if I had anything stored that was worth some $$. Turns out, I had an Upside Down Acara Stamp, that was worth 14.5mil! WHAT?! I have never bought stamps, or collected them. So, I have no idea how it got there. But I had no problem selling it to make some quick cash! haha

I have wondered the same thing. I have had this account for years now, and was just finally ready to start going through some of the things in my SDB to see if I had anything stored that was worth some $$. Turns out, I had an Upside Down Acara Stamp, that was worth 14.5mil! WHAT?! I have never bought stamps, or collected them. So, I have no idea how it got there. But I had no problem selling it to make some quick cash! haha

LOL, same here! I went through my SDB the other day and saw items that I have no CLUE how/where they came from. lol. They aren't worth millions like yours, but never-the-less I have no idea how they came to be. That is great about your stamp though.

Also, considering you're 2 months old (and assuming that that account is your main), you wouldn't be able to see the Insane Fuzzle or the Ghost one. I believe you need to be 3/4 months to see all the rarities.

Wait...what? I don't get what you mean?

Yes it is my only main account, I used to play like a decade ago but long lost anything I ever had back then! Back in the original days...wow...

What Dashana was referring to is the fact that the age of your account affects the rarity of the items you see.

Once your account reaches 3 months old, you'll be able to see all rarities. Since your account is only 2 months old, you can only see things with a rarity of 94 or less. The two she mentioned have a rarity higher than 94.