Should I keep zapping my pet?

It depends on if you are into pet customization or not. I personally like the Christmas Vandagyre and the way they look and I haven't seen too many Christmas Vandagyres but if you want to be able to customize them then you would have limited options for them so there's that but if you are happy with the Vandagyre then I would keep her the way she currently is now.

Both uni and xweetok morphing potions are super cheap so I'd zap those if you wished to keep the Vanda. Might get some cool clothes or more expensive colours out of it.

Of course if you like everything the way it is, then stop zappin.

I think Christmas Vandagyres are cute :) but I got a red Vandagyre zap a while back when they first came out and she was impossible to customize. I grew tired of it after a few weeks and continued zapping.

She turned into a Christmas Vandagyre and I don't know if I want to keep zapping.

Arghhhh help me decide

Exactly what Kute said! I zap my battle pet for the stats. But once in a while, I get a zap where I love the color or species and I don't think

I want to zap anymore, so I don't. That only lasts for a while. Then I train with codestones and cookies and when I am all set with the species/color, I zap again. Who knows, maybe I will end up with it again, or something better. So, like Kute said, Hold on to it for a bit, enjoy it, then move on. My plushie poogle is a FFQ and I would NEVER change her. She was well planned, thought out, and decided upon. I wouldn't chance zapping her. But with the zaps, I enjoy them for a period of time, then start zapping again.