Is there anyway to find out who originally owned a Neopet

kandygrrl

So, recently I've been thinking to myself about the green Ogrin I adopted from the pound shortly after joining Neopets last year.

She's grown so much and I want to meet the original owner to say thank you for putting her up for adoption so she could become one of my Neopets.

So, if there's anyway to find out who made fdxvhgx the Ogrin, then I'd love to be able to neomail them

Pets don't retain any information about who has owned them in the past or who created them. At best you could try and ask around the boards, but the chances of someone who knows who made the pet seeing it is fairly slim.

I have adopted several pets over the years- including a chocolate kougra and a speckled lupe- and I would love to thank them for giving me the chance to have these great pets. It must have been a hard decision for them to make, but they are well-cared for and loved.

Well, many people adopt pets and then zap them until they turn some great color so that people will more easily adopt them. I have done so myself a lot now that I'm not using it to train. I have pounded a Maraquan Kacheek, a Pirate Wocky, an Island Ogrin, and a Cloud Jubjub already.

Well, many people adopt pets and then zap them until they turn some great color so that people will more easily adopt them. I have done so myself a lot now that I'm not using it to train. I have pounded a Maraquan Kacheek, a Pirate Wocky, an Island Ogrin, and a Cloud Jubjub already.

I actually only gave her a green ogrin morphing potion for the avatar XD

I think I just love the green ogrins and it suits the personality I imagine her having (tomboy)

I recently adopted a grape chia and out of curiosity i googled the pets name along with the keyword 'neopets' and it led me to a cached userlookup of the person who previously owned the pet (as the pet was still displayed on the userlookup). You could try that, but I guess it's too late.

I recently adopted a grape chia and out of curiosity i googled the pets name along with the keyword 'neopets' and it led me to a cached userlookup of the person who previously owned the pet (as the pet was still displayed on the userlookup). You could try that, but I guess it's too late.

Wow, that is a great idea. My pets have grown so much too since adopting them. The ones I have adopted have great names too. At least I think they do.