12345, just wanted to share this with everyone

noel2ali

so i love when numbers run in order, and tonight i just put my 12,345th item in the sdb. they are all different and not one repeat!!!!! im so excited i would quit adding items but i wanna get every single item neopets has to offer and i know tomorrow will bring new ones! just wanted to share this with everyone

That's awesome! I am definitely the same I try to add every single item I can to there, except I do have some repeats due to holding multiples of food and rare items.

Not really TRYING to collect as many as possible, but trying to get the rubbish avie for one, and also collecting rare or different items for different events. I found during the charity corner event I had almost ALL of the items for the first 8 days. Of course, I didn't care about the avie then so I sold the items for a nice profit. Later on during the event I decided I wanted the avie. Things got more expensive then and I didn't have the items. Thank goodness for the plushies becoming very popular, which I also threw in my SDB for a rainy day. So I have learned over time, put everything in my SDB. I can sell multiples, but if I only have 1, in the SDB it goes.

Awesome. I'm a bit number OCD as well, but I don't try to hoard items in my SDB. In RL I'm consistently looking at my car's odometer and digital clocks waiting for palindromes, sequences, and other interesting numbers.