Hello! <3

Whimsu

Hello! :) I'm Whimsu, and I've lurked this forum occasionally, but never made an account. ^^;; Well here I am, finally showing myself. >3<

I first started playing Neopets back in 2001 I think. I played for quite a while, and then took a long hiatus. My current account is 19 months old, and I'm pretty much addicted again!

I collect avatars when I can, currently sitting at 168. >.<

Anyways, I'm 22 years old, almost 23 and I live in Florida. ^-^ I'm a huge animal lover! I have many pets, and could never imagine my life without pets in the house~ I'm currently a manager in training at a retail store, but I'm not sure how long that's going to last, as I'd really like to start school to start following my dream of being a paramedic. It's really tough to take that next step and risk..for me at least. T_T

I do like to dabble with games when I stop being lazy. I like games like Pokemon, Sims, Animal Crossing, and the old Tycoon games. I also like to *attempt* to make good coffee~ haha. I guess I kinda incorporated a little bit of myself into all my pets. ^^;; -points below- They're not complete yet, and I'm still trying to think of a name for my royal draik, but soon they'll all look like that! <3

I guess I'll end my introduction here. I'm either really bad at intros, or talk to much. Sorry!!

Hi! \o I'm 90% asleep so I have no idea what to say >< But welcome! Yay for coming out of lurking.

And with that, I'm off to bed :sleeping_02:

Oh! I have Rollercoaster Tycoon and I love it, though it's so corrupted that I can't save any more, so if I start a park I have to finish it, that's a real handy excuse for not being able to stop playing games and do something productive instead :shiftyeyes_anim:

Welcome, lurker turned registered member! Glad you joined us!

I've played some Pokemon and Animal Crossing, but haven't played either in a long time. I feel like Pokemon has evolved (hah) so much since I played it last that I might get super confused if I try to get one of the newer games for my 3DS. :( Maybe one day I'll try to play!

Here's a few helpful things for you, though I'm sure you know them as you've lurked for a time, but hey.

Please be sure to check out the following threads before making a new one:

Known Issues Affecting Neopets
Official Neopets down/having issues board

Faerie Quest Help

If something isn't listed here, you can use the search forum function to prevent duplicate threads from happening. If you still don't find what you need after searching and reading thru those threads then don't hesitate to ask! You can always ask a moderator or another senior member before making a thread, as well.

It's nice to meet you Whimsu :) I'm 21 abut to turn 22 (in a few days actually). I came back from a hiatus about two years ago and am totally hooked. Probably more than I ever was.

THE OLD TYCOON GAMES OMG. I love them. All of them. Except mall tycoon, that was a bit of a bummer, not sure if you've ever played :p I actually recently bought an addition to my zoo tycoon game, and yes, I still play them lol

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks guys for your welcomes !(:

@jellysundae, I think Target sells it for $10 or some really low price,if you wanted an uncorrupted one. >3<

@Shane for Wax, yeah. Pokemon games have definitely evolved, but I think for the better. (: I like the simplicity of the older games, but some of the newer ones have such pretty graphics and effects. *____*

@Shelley, Happy Belated Birthday! HAHA, yeah I played Mall Tycoon! That one was special. :P Cruise Ship Tycoon I think is similar to how Mall Tycoon is.