I don't want that petpetpet

Delshnya

I won today a petpetpet in the coincidence, and when I tried to put it up for trade, the windows says something like "that object has already been used, refresh the page", I refresh and the petpetpet is gone, I look my Neopet just in case and there it is, with my petpet, but I don't want it, I don't like that petpetpet, I rather use the money... but I don't know how to put it back in my inventory to do that...

you can't , once it's attached to your petpet the only way to remove it is unattaching your petpet , but then the P3 will disappear and wont go back to the inventory .. im amazed at how quick it attached since they usually take AGES to do so ... what P3 was it ??

Well, I don't know what to say, if I'm lucky or unlucky... The moment it happened I open the inventory, then I looked the price on the trading post and then I tried to trade it when that happened. I guess I leave it there... but I honestly don't like the petpetpet, it is not just the money I could have had... if at least I could give the petpet and the petpetpet to other Neopet... It was "Skuffler".

In the future what you can do is open up your inventory in a new tab and then quickly put it into your SDB or your shop or something. That is, if it doesn't attach just by opening a new tab for the inventory anyways. lol

I've never been interested in P3s myself. But that's certainly surprising to get it attached that fast.