Question about Turmy

jellysundae

It just occured to me that if my petpet's doing Grave Danger, Turmy might not be able to eat him. It doesn't say that on the guides, but because there's alternative options rather than just not being able to visit him, then I guess it's not something that's easy to pin down.

What do you guys think? Think it's worth making sure to visit Turmy before sending the petpet back into the catacombs?

That's an interesting question. I'd never thought about it before.

I have one petpet specifically for grave danger, then I have another cheap one specifically for Turmy. I just make sure my active pet is the one with the turmy petpet, and the other one can continue with grave danger. Unless you only have one pet, in which case I have no idea.

So far I've not been inspired to get another pet, I only have the one. I just have the free Liobits attached to him until it becomes a Turmy snack. :shiftyeyes_anim:

It's been confirmed before that the Turmaculus can eat a petpet that is in Grave Danger.

When the timer for Grave Danger runs out, a blank icon brings you your item... And that's the last of your petpet to see :P

Oh cool, Thanks! That's great to know that :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.