New GBC to Brighten up the Mall!

The Gift Box Mystery Capsule for March has arrived! For any Neopians who love all things sparlkly and rainbows, this one is for you! The Sparkling Rainbow Gift Box Mystery Capsule will only be available for purchase in the NC Mall until March 31, 2015. Hurry and grab one of these delightful capsules before they're gone!

mall_gbmc_rainbow.gif mall_gb_rainbow.gif

Click the capsule for more information!

For further details on GBC's and other Mystery Capsules, take a look at our handy guide.

Mystery Capsule Guide

I've been waiting for these! I can't find them in the NC Mall though.. Maybe they're out of stock and will be restocked soon?

The reason you cannot find it in the NC Mall right now is that it is currently in Future Fashions. This is an elite shop available to those who spend 10,000NC the previous month. Their reward is first pickings at new items for three days before the general Mall public gets it. So seeing as how it was released on Tuesday it will be available on Friday. :)

The reason you cannot find it in the NC Mall right now is that it is currently in Future Fashions. This is an elite shop available to those who spend 10,000NC the previous month. Their reward is first pickings at new items for three days before the general Mall public gets it. So seeing as how it was released on Tuesday it will be available on Friday. :)

Ooh! Thanks! I can't buy NC (not available in my country) so I have never been able to see that special shop. I'll wait till Friday. Maybe I missed it, but how many NC does it cost?

Ooh! Thanks! I can't buy NC (not available in my country) so I have never been able to see that special shop. I'll wait till Friday. Maybe I missed it, but how many NC does it cost?

The GBC will be for sale in the mall for 200NC. :)