From Lurker to Member....Finally.

Shoyru3185

My name is Bee. I'm a 24 yr old Neopets/Pokemon fanatic. I also play/collect the Neopets Trading Card Game. I've been playing Neopets since 2002. I was a pretty hardcore KeyQuest player and its downtime has deeply saddened me. I've probably been lurking TDN for years, but just now decided to create a forum account, since I've been trying to keep myself pretty informed on the happenings of Neopets as a whole.

My favorite Neopet species is Shoyru.

So, anyhow... hello!

Hello and welcome to TDNF ^__^

I hope you make lots of buddies here since there's many people to associate with here.

Welcome out of lurker-mode to TDNF! I used to be a pretty enthused pokemon fan, until around the time the WB got hold of it and the original voice actress for Ash left. The other voice acting changes were pretty annoying to me too though. After all that, I pretty much stopped watching the series, but I still enjoy the movies. lol What is your favorite pokemon? I've liked several a lot, but I think Charmander is still my favorite. :D

Welcome out of lurker-mode to TDNF! I used to be a pretty enthused pokemon fan, until around the time the WB got hold of it and the original voice actress for Ash left. The other voice acting changes were pretty annoying to me too though. After all that, I pretty much stopped watching the series, but I still enjoy the movies. lol What is your favorite pokemon? I've liked several a lot, but I think Charmander is still my favorite. :D

Picking a favorite Pokemon is extremely difficult. Sometimes, I'm always re-discovering Pokemon I didn't much care for. (Like Beedrill. I like Beedrill a lot right now.) But for nostalgia purposes, my favorite is Squirtle. HE WAS MY FIRST! Other than Squirtle, Shiny Espeon. I guess those are actually pretty girly choices. lol

Hello and welcome to TDNF ^__^

I hope you make lots of buddies here since there's many people to associate with here.

I hope so too. I have a few friends IRL that play Neopets, but I haven't acquired internet friends since 2007....I've just kind of lurked places....collecting information.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Picking a favorite Pokemon is extremely difficult. Sometimes, I'm always re-discovering Pokemon I didn't much care for. (Like Beedrill. I like Beedrill a lot right now.) But for nostalgia purposes, my favorite is Squirtle. HE WAS MY FIRST! Other than Squirtle, Shiny Espeon. I guess those are actually pretty girly choices. lol

LOL Especially if you've kept up, which I haven't... lol I don't know how many pokemon are out there now, but I'm sure it's more than doubled the original 150. ;) Hmmm.. Charmander vs Squirtle, Uphill battle for poor Charmander. lol ;)

I stopped watching really before they got Eevee's evolutions beyond the original 3 elements it could evolve into. Back in high school, I had intended on sculpting all four out of clay, Eevee was almost done. But I never got the chance to finish them off before graduation. I had screenshot/printouts from the episode, The Battling Eevee Brothers. IF I ever get back into ceramics, I might just try them again. ;) Of course, I'd also have to find someone nearby who could FIRE the clay. Maybe there's a local artist I can find... I'm sure the Community Art Center might be able to help. Oh well, not ready to get back into ceramics yet, but it's a fun thought. ;)

I was a lurker too! I just registered (10 minutes ago :P) I've been obsessed with both pokemon and neo for years (pkmn since I was 8 and neo since I was about 12; I'm 25 now :yes:)

LURKERS RISE UP! REGISTER!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not count towards your word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

LOL Especially if you've kept up, which I haven't... lol I don't know how many pokemon are out there now, but I'm sure it's more than doubled the original 150. ;) Hmmm.. Charmander vs Squirtle, Uphill battle for poor Charmander. lol ;)

I stopped watching really before they got Eevee's evolutions beyond the original 3 elements it could evolve into. Back in high school, I had intended on sculpting all four out of clay, Eevee was almost done. But I never got the chance to finish them off before graduation. I had screenshot/printouts from the episode, The Battling Eevee Brothers. IF I ever get back into ceramics, I might just try them again. ;) Of course, I'd also have to find someone nearby who could FIRE the clay. Maybe there's a local artist I can find... I'm sure the Community Art Center might be able to help. Oh well, not ready to get back into ceramics yet, but it's a fun thought. ;)

There's over quadruple the 151 original. O___________O

It's ridiculous.

Yeah, a kiln is not something you find everyday. I wish I had access to one too. I haven't sculpted clay since high school. Though, back then we were using Terra Cotta a lot and that stuff was so fragile. Even after being fired. I made a huge Raver Hello Kitty jar back in like...2006....she only has one glow stick now. :mellow:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.