Upcoming Negg Festival

myriamele

Does anyone know when the next one will start? I went back and looked at the previous years, and the dates are all different, so that's no help :D I always miss the first day, I'm hoping to be able to catch it on time this year :)

Thank you,

Myri

I think it moves around to coincide with Easter each year, but I'm not entirely positive on that!

I'm fairly sure about that one as well, I'm just not sure on what day it starts, but it starts right before easter.

Has time passed so quickly that another round of festival of neggs is coming around the corner again?! I hadn't realised that! I always thought it falls with Easter, because eggs/neggs you know?

The exact date is unknown right now, so your best bet is to check TDN daily and also the New Features page on Neopets. :)

Well the Faerie Quest event ends on the 12th and Easter is on April 5th (first sunday after the first full moon that occurs after Spring Exquinox - which is why it moves for anyone wondering). So it is safe to bet sometime between then and they usually don't like events to run back to back but that was the old neopets and this is JumpStart so anything could happen.

Last year, the festival of neggs started March 14th and ended on May 4th, so yeah, the time indication is a good one :) just need to check TDN daily, I guess

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.