Some random questions...

EyelinerOppa

Yeah, so I've thought about these questions and have not arrived with an answer.Any help would be appreciated! :)

1. Why does the Chocolate Ice Cream cost so much in the Shop Wizard when it's a drop item in the Battledome?

2. If for example the caption contest is still going on, but TNT has already released the top 25 entries, are you still allowed to submit an entry, and would you have a chance of getting added to the list of top entries?

1. Why does the Chocolate Ice Cream cost so much in the Shop Wizard when it's a drop item in the Battledome?

i don't know really .. maybe it's rarely dropped ... or a popular item .. supply & demand ?

2. If for example the caption contest is still going on, but TNT has already released the top 25 entries, are you still allowed to submit an entry, and would you have a chance of getting added to the list of top entries?

no , no you can't ..

Whoa, how long has the chocolate ice cream cost that much O.O That's mental!

Edit: So I had 3 chocolate ice creams in my SDB, after seeing how much they were selling for I put 2 of them up for 17k each. I still think the price of them is idiotic, but I'm not above benefitting from it :shiftyeyes_anim:

i don't know really .. maybe it's rarely dropped ... or a popular item .. supply & demand ?

no , no you can't ..

Thanks for the answer about the CC! :)

Whoa, how long has the chocolate ice cream cost that much O.O That's mental!

Edit: So I had 3 chocolate ice creams in my SDB, after seeing how much they were selling for I put 2 of them up for 17k each. I still think the price of them is idiotic, but I'm not above benefitting from it :shiftyeyes_anim:

It's been like that for a while now. I checked last November when I wanted to sell mine.

It's been like that for a while now. I checked last November when I wanted to sell mine.

That's just so random xD I'd love to know what's caused it, I mean it's not an item that does anything, is it?