Hi there! :o

Bloo

I made a forum account here a long time ago, and lurked occasionally, but never got around to posting (to the best of my memory anyway :weird:).

But better late than never, right? Big Tyrannia/Elephante fan here at your service... I've just recently returned to playing Neopets full time.

Cheers everyone!

Hi Bloo :D Do you know scientists are trying to splice woolly mammoth DNA with elephants, so one day there might be real Tyrannian Elephantes about :O Gonna get one as a pet?! =3

Hi all and thanks for the welcomes!

To Ranaki: I'd be happier if they hadn't changed anything at all, and instead fixed the lag. xD Maybe Jumpstart will end up doing a better job with Neo than Viacom though, who knows.

To Jellysundae: Ooh I've heard of that, but honestly don't know too much about it. A real-life woolly mammoth might be a tad inconvenient as a pet, true... but I'd LOVE to have one :thumbsup:

Thank you Oravay and Marae19!

I know, I'm so happy I morphed my Lupe into an Elephante a long time ago... I don't know, I find them more appealing than some of the more popular pets like Draiks. Being plump makes them look so much more cuddly. ^_^ (Only personal opinion, obviously!)