Potions

Oravay

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I was wondering if anyone knows some potion like items that don't have the word potion on the name?

I'm starting a potion gallery and currently doing list of items I need. So I'm looking for items that have names like "Bruno Bubbles" that don't really tell what kind of item that is.

Also if anyone knows of any keywords other than potion/bottle i could use when searching for stuffs, that would be great :)

essence

tonic

serum

elixer

go to items.jellyneo.net and type in keywords see what comes up :) They also have categories so you can look up stuff that sells at potions shop. Thats how I found those words. Good luck with your gallery :)

I love Jellyneo's item DB, oh my goodness.

You can search in the following categories on their database, and they'd give you some pretty good items that aren't "Something-something Potion" and that may be harder to find with keywords:

Brightvale Potions

Medical Cures

Meridell Potion

There may be more in some of the weaponry categories, too, like Tyrannian Weaponry or Space Defence. "Bottled" might be a good keyword as well!

Check all their magic categories? (without putting any search words in).Just looking at the Altador Magic category there are these:

bd_essence_courage.gif

Essence of Courage

alm_flask_florins.gif

Florin's Flask

alm_phial_dreamer.gif

Phial of the dreamer

This is going to be a really pretty gallery! Have fun working on it!

I love Jellyneo's item DB, oh my goodness.

You can search in the following categories on their database, and they'd give you some pretty good items that aren't "Something-something Potion" and that may be harder to find with keywords:

Brightvale Potions

Medical Cures

Meridell Potion

There may be more in some of the weaponry categories, too, like Tyrannian Weaponry or Space Defence. "Bottled" might be a good keyword as well!

"Bottled" items came with the keyword for "Bottle", but thanks for that battledome shop tip, wouldn't realize to check there!

Check all their magic categories? (without putting any search words in).Just looking at the Altador Magic category there are these:

bd_essence_courage.gif

Essence of Courage

alm_flask_florins.gif

Florin's Flask

alm_phial_dreamer.gif

Phial of the dreamer

This is going to be a really pretty gallery! Have fun working on it!

I just finished going through pages with "bottle" as keyword. Thanks, I'll check there!

Yeah, that's why I want to make one :) Too bad most of the morphing potions are ugly, and I'm still wondering if I want to include those baby morphing potions, they are not really that kind of potions I'm looking for. :/

Thanks for all your tips! If I didn't make this topic, I'd just go through keywords potion/bottle and miss a whole bunch of pretty potions :D

You could always exclude morphing potions just for the sake of focusing on other potions. c: I think it's a great gallery theme.

Good luck on the avatar! I've been trying for that one as well, though I'm not very lucky--I'm still waiting on the Wheel of Excitement one after 6 1/2 years. x(

Yeah, I sure hope so, jellysundae :D

You could always exclude morphing potions just for the sake of focusing on other potions. c: I think it's a great gallery theme.

Good luck on the avatar! I've been trying for that one as well, though I'm not very lucky--I'm still waiting on the Wheel of Excitement one after 6 1/2 years. x(

Yeah, I'm thinking of at least leaving them until i get the other potions, or most of them, anyway.

And ugh yes, wheel of excitement, I've probably never got that one through all my years in neo. That and wheel of knowledge.

Good thing is, they don't cost much so i don't worry about it much. I get them when I get them. :D