Missing nps from bank

pam86

You can email [email protected] if you cannot send a ticket through the site. I am very sorry to hear about that, it sounds like someone may have gotten access to your account! :( Hopefully it's just some sort of glitch though! I would make sure to change your password and put a pin on everything if you haven't already just in case while you wait to hear back from TNT.

There is something to consider before sending in a ticket because it can be unlikely that TNT will reimburse your lost nps. If you submit a ticket about it, especially if you suggest someone got into your account, they will likely freeze it for your protection.

You will then have to try and prove that you are you by listing off previous passwords, emails, items you have in your sdb, and other various transactions before getting it back. This process can take a long time to complete.

It may be best to chalk it up as a loss, change your passwords and information, and start working towards rebuilding your lost neopoints.

hrtbrk beat me to it.

yes, it's a loss, which does suck, however TNT will not replace what you lost. They don't do that, unless it's their fault. Which, in this case regardless if it was someone in your account, a bug or something... the fault can not be replaced directly on them, ergo submitting a ticket would be useless 'cause they won't do anything about it except apologize for the loss.

Even then, they could possibly ice your account if you suggest someone might have gotten into it.

hrtbrk gave you the best advice anyone on here can, take it as a loss and change your pw. The hassle you'll go through to NOT get your points back, isn't worth it.

Does anyone else have access to your account ? You should make sure no one knows your password. How come you cant send a ticket?

no one else knows my password and when i try to go to the help page to send a ticket it says it can't find the page. the nps i'm missing where in my bank when i got on yesterday morning and sometime around noon they where gone. i'm the only one that uses this account.

Pam, is there any chance you left your account logged in when somebody else could have gotten onto your computer? I did that once in college and my kid brother spent a bunch of np playing around. Like everyone is suggesting, I'd probably avoid sending in a ticket since this could be a hack job....

I'm also 90% sure I am missing at least 1 million. I don't want to send a ticket because I'm afraid of being frozen but I've been trying to save for a paintbrush the last few months so I know what was in my account. I had almost 2 million saved. :-/

If it's multiple people reporting this it could possibly be a glitch in showing your bank amount. Similar to how the on-hand NP amount was glitched out to where it said you had x amount when you had already deposited and such.

I would not submit a ticket but I would change PIN & Password (or put on a PIN for the bank and such). But as others have said you won't be reimbursed unless it's from TNT error. And if it isn't actually missing and you send in a ticket you'd be iced 'for your protection' and it's just a big pain in the shebs. Er... rearend?