Mind Blast issue?

chelperk

I logged on today to see that the Seekers won and I chose the Strength of Mind boon to use against those trickier challengers but when I've tried to use the extra move (Mind Blast) it doesn't work. I feel like sending in a ticket would be pointless because they probably won't even get back to me while the boon is active. Is anyone else noticing this problem? Should I go ahead and submit a ticket, anyway?

I would submit it so they at least know that it's an issue. You're right that it probably won't be fixed by the time it expires, but maybe TNT will reset your boon and let you choose another one? (You may as well ask in the ticket! The worst they can do is say no.)

Strength of Mind

Let other grunts shove each other about. You feel smart enough to find another path to victory. Grants the ability 'Mind Blast' in the Battledome, which uses your pet's Intelligence as its Strength boost, once per battle.

Taken from TDN's Skirmish Boons page.

You have to go back to the ticket system to read the reply. (It should also be lower down in the e-mail, too, I think?). Click on "my support" or "my tickets" at the top, and then click on it to see the status and message. Hope they fixed it for you!