infinite neopoints glitch

Finn the Human

This server lag is honestly irking me to no ends.

I sold an Ultimate Icy Negg for a bit over 28k and can't deposit it into my bank as I still only have 213np on hand after taking my Shop Till.

This server lag is honestly irking me to no ends.

I sold an Ultimate Icy Negg for a bit over 28k and can't deposit it into my bank as I still only have 213np on hand after taking my Shop Till.

Try doing a hard refresh ctrl+r on windows and cmd+r on mac. Also try depositing it anyways if you haven't yet. Even if the amount on hand isn't displaying properly, you should be able to make your deposit.

I tried that multiple times and it kept saying I didn't have the money on hand.

Instead I just leave neopets and wait for a bit before going back to deposit, hoping it's back to normal.

Regardless I would definitely be careful on the TP and auctions.

Different things work for different people it seems. I think this glitch is more annoying then the lag we've had recently. Just have to be patient I guess. :)

As far as complaints go, I haven't heard of anyone reporting anything other than the lag between the bank/ till/ amounts on hand changing - no one's reported vasts amounts of np disappearing without reason (and not reappearing after a log in/out or even just some time) and so I doubt there would be users getting neopoints generated without end without someone hearing about it off site. Anyway, that's the hope/

refresh does not appear to affect it, it just appears to be a bit of a lag for the update. Its stupidly annoying, as you can only deposit what is currently displayed, except if you have already deposited it. So, it registers that you dont have those neopoints, but it wont let you deposit neopoints you know you have from submitting a game or taking it out of a shop til