New Mysterious Morphing Experiment!

Ruto

The cold never bothered me anyway~~

Gosh like being bombarded everyday isn't enough. It's now following me to Neo :p

Good thing I like the show & songs :D

Love the snowflake on the floor so far. Can't wait to see how this turns out :)

JN has released the Potential Stages: Blue and purple dresses, blonde and red wigs, blue and purple capes, a snowman trinket, and a castle background! Perhaps TNT does indeed want to build a snowman! ;D (which is usually right)

Basing on the IDs therefore:

37: blue dress, blonde wig, blue cape, snowman trinket as common stage

38: purple dress, red wig, purple cape, snowman trinket as common stage

BONUS: Castle Background

Anybody know how long it's going to be available to buy? I really want it (well, I'm going to get both IDs) but I have no neocash, but it works out a lot cheaper to get the cards (plus I get the giftboxes :D ) rather than buying it on the site. Problem is, the shop I normally buy them from has stopped selling them so I've got to go into town to Game to get them but I can't do that for a few weeks. :(

Until Jan. 8. You can buy from gametimezone. I've bought there before. It takes about 10minutes to 2 hours for the code to be sent. Plus you get gift boxes. It's like online shopping for game cards.