Advent Calendar Candy Cane Not Working?

marthaclark

Anyone else experience this today? Or is it some problem on my side?

I tried at least six times to click on the candy cane from both angles!!

EDIT: I figured out what happened! I got an almond slushie it just didn't alert me!

I does actually alert you, luckily I received a candy cane chest too or I wouldn't have noticed it at all. I thought, "I got the chest but no bonus prize, this is lame." Then I noticed, because the background was very dark, the words, "in your inventory", but I couldn't see anything else. So I moused over the words, and it was a blackcherry ice lolly. But the picture was broken so it wasn't showing. So, long story short, the broken pic link and the dark background made it look as if nothing was there. And if it was one of the days you didn't receive a chest either, I could very well see how you might not see it. Or, maybe it just didn't alert you. :rolleyes_anim: LOL

This happened to me as well! Because of the major lag going on with Neopets you'll click something; Advent Calendar, Omelette Daily, Fruit Machine, etc. and not see it show that you got anything. When you refresh the page and click again it normally says something like "You already collected your prize today!" or "You can only spin once a day!"

For me the animation never starts.... Sometimes I can get it to work by going to inspect element and open the animation from there, and then it just starts simultaneously on the Advent Calendar... but sometimes that don't even work... argh ;@