Treasure Chests Crash into the Advent Calendar!

In previous years we've had the Holiday Snowballs, this year enters the Candy Cane Striped Ice Treasure Chests. These work similar to the snowballs. You'll need to purchase one Ice Candy Cane Key for each chest you wish to open. These keys retire on January 5, 2015 so be sure to get them beforehand.

mall_bg_xmas_front_door.gif mall_clo_gold_fancy_dress.gif mall_acc_wintery_white_hood.gif

Click the above images for more information!

For more details on these treasure chests and all the items available, please take a look at our guide.

Candy Cane Treasure Chests Guide

Never mind, I answered my own question. That sucks though that we didn't know about this till now! :( We missed 4 days of gifts!

Never mind, I answered my own question. That sucks though that we didn't know about this till now! :( We missed 4 days of gifts!

You didn't miss anything! It was just released today at midnight NST. :)

This is the NC component to the advent calendar similar to the snowballs last year and the year before.

You didn't miss anything! It was just released today at midnight NST. :)

This is the NC component to the advent calendar similar to the snowballs last year and the year before.

Oh that's awesome! I just thought because the Advent Calender Guide you have here says you can click the candy canes from the previous days lol Glad we didn't miss anything!

I think they also might be randomly awarded, as well. Why? Because last year they were randomly awarded. I ended up with more snowballs than I could melt tho and was told by TNT they wouldn't be releasing the mittens this year, so I figured something like this was going to happen (changing snowballs to chests).

Here's hoping I manage to get enough keys this year. Times when I actually hope not to get 'lucky'. I only have 1,050 NC left and I don't want to buy more. Maybe like with the snowballs it'll be a multi-year thing.