Unable to access neopets.com

Kute

Hello all. I was hoping someone could share some knowledge with me. I am unable to access neopets.com on both Chrome and Safari browser. I run OS X 10.9.5 if that helps.

I tried messing around with clearing history in Chrome and resetting browser settings. I also restarted my wi-fi. Every other website in the universe seems to be working but Neopets.

This is the error I'm getting in chrome.

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.

Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

and safari is just a blank page.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

We have a thread for Neopets site issues. Please post further site problems there.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Computers & Programming to Neopets Help.

I just looked up Neopets on Facebook and they had posted a comment about 15 minutes ago saying they're down and working on it:

Due to some issues with our servers, Neopets is temporarily down. We are working on getting the game back up as soon as possible. Please check back for further updates. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate the continued patience as we work to resolve this.

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/neopets.com.html

Always check that first, it tells you if the servers are offline. It's appears to be down for everybody. :(

This is a great site! Thanks for the link. There are a bunch of people over there having a chat while they're waiting, just getting to know some random strangers. How cool is that? And I, too, am glad to know it's not just me. Neopets was running really slowly earlier, but at least it was running. And then I couldn't get in at all....