Its so green!

Naamah D.

I found a green Nintendo 64 at a website called Lukie Games. I will be ordering it on Wednesday and has anyone ever ordered from Lukie Games? It got an A rating at Better Business Bureau so I'm assuming my console will be in good condition. Should I buy from them?

I haven't heard of that site. I just checked eBay, and there indeed are some "jungle green" n64s there. lol I have a black n64. I know there were several different colors of n64 controllers. And I think the Pikachu limited edition n64 was blue and yellow. I didn't know they were any other colors. lol

Good luck with your order! Hope the transaction is smooth and no trouble!

I haven't heard of that site. I just checked eBay, and there indeed are some "jungle green" n64s there. lol I have a black n64. I know there were several different colors of n64 controllers. And I think the Pikachu limited edition n64 was blue and yellow. I didn't know they were any other colors. lol

Good luck with your order! Hope the transaction is smooth and no trouble!

I hope so, too. Does your N64 still work?

Getting something nice for myself always makes me smile. I'm going through a really rough time right now. Hopefully some Pokemon Stadium and possibly Majora's Mask will cheer me up :)

Mine still works! I've had it for...... oh my. around 18 years? Is that right? I'M SO OLD.

I love it. We have been playing Mario Kart and Banjo Kazooie more than my Xbox One lol. Best system!!

A guy at the flea market told me to clean Super Nintendo games with toilet bowl cleaner and a Qtip. The "chip" part or whatever looks pretty much the same as the 64 games, so I am assuming it would work for an n64 game that was not working properly? Sounds crazy, but I did try it on my super games and they started working again! You may want to give it a try if you come across any games that aren't playing right.

I haven't heard of that site either, but there are lots of other colors if you want something besides green :)

Hope it works well for you!

I hope so, too. Does your N64 still work?

Getting something nice for myself always makes me smile. I'm going through a really rough time right now. Hopefully some Pokemon Stadium and possibly Majora's Mask will cheer me up :)

It sure does! I just haven't gotten my older systems set up yet. lol Majora's Mask, my old nemesis. I don't think I beat it, but I think I should be CLOSE to fighting that little kid with the mask. It's a really tricky game, and probably the hardest n64 game I've ever played! (And I've cleared Everything in Starfox 64! lol) The fact that you have to redo certain things that take a fair bit of time every time you go back to the beginning of the 3 days really irritated me. Usually I enjoy Legend of Zelda games, but this one, it was more frustration than actual fun. Especially finding those little fairies that make up the BIG ones. One of the few games I got easily lost in. lol Once I beat it, I don't know if, or when I'll necessarily go back to it. ;)

Once I get my old cartridge systems and games out, I'll probably have to clean the contacts first before I can play them. I was told a very long time ago, that a solution of 1 part water with 1 part rubbing alcohol, the clear colorless kind, works well for cleaning electronics. You just use a Q-tip to get in there. I always did one side of the Q-tip wet with the mixture solution, and then dried it a bit with the dry side of the Q-tip afterwards. Worked VERY well. I almost never had to try blowing on my NES games/system back in the day. :)

Anyway, when your green n64 arrives I hope that you have a load of fun with it! :D

Awww, well this may cheer you up. I just came across this!

Nintendo appears to be planning a re-release on the 3DS/2DS of Majora's Mask! The vid is the trailer. Since you said you liked the game, I thought you'd be interested in knowing this. The trailer definitely looks like they've tweaked the graphics a fair bit! Something for you to look forward to perhaps? ;)