Ian

Finally got the Mazzew avatar through the petpet lab today. My petpet zapped glowing mazzew, not too bad x3.

That makes 190, so at last almost close to my goal of 200 avatars. (:

"Slorg" was 215, "Plushie Tycoon" was 216, and "10th Birthday" was the most recent. It is now a race to see whether I earn my Quadrapus or my Sell! SELL!! Avatar next. The fact that I can send 10 scores a day leads me to believe that I'll have the points banked for my stock goal around the same time my petpet comes of age. It will still take an extra 6 weeks to actually purchase the stock due to the daily cap on purchases.

My most prestigious avatar is probably the Pink! avatar, I got that one because the lab ray turned my pet pink! Otherwise, I never would have been able to afford that.

I really want to get the typing terror avatar. I've always considered myself a fast typer but obviously not fast enough.

I also need those annoying daily ones, like Cheeseroller, Buried Treasure, Let it Snow, Lever of Doom, Symol Hole, Wheel of Knowledge. I guess it's comforting to know that they will all come with good time.

PS This is my first post. I like it a lot better here than the Neoboards :)

How many Neopoints have you put into it? One day I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and keep putting them in for it long as it takes...

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Jazzmosis Elephante' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Haha, I'm still getting the newbie ones. Oh well

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something has happened! You are now eligable to use the SDB Packrat Avatar!

Oh My Gosh this one took forever to get, now I just need to sell all the junk I bought to try to get some money back!