Ian

I am *almost* up to getting the new Sell Sell Sell avatar. So annoying, I accidentally fed my evil blue fuzzle to my skieth while I was trying to get the avatar. How annoying. I don't think I will ever get the island mystic or lever of doom avatars.

"Sell Sell Sell? Isn't that the new stock market one?

Keep trying with island mystic! I finally got mine 2 days ago, so don't give up!"

Yep its the new stock one, you need to have at least 1 million invested with an overall negative result, I'm up to 830K, only a few more days! The island mystic is killing me, that and the lever of doom but I will keep trying!

I got the pinatas & candy avie today! that and the I love my Rock avie. I am so sick of bilge dice, I got 24 3 times today but no avie, that and the blue fuzzle are starting to get a little repetitive. I'm 2/3 of the way to getting the SDB Pack Rat avie, selling off those items is going to be fun.

Quick note, I just spend 239k to get the alien aisha avie, and all I got from the vending machine was a burger thats selling for 30np on shop wizard and 64np. Mass Devistation!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I finally won at Poogle Racing yesterday! That & the Yes Boy Ice Cream avies are my newest. My next one will be the SDB Packrat. I never want to see the shop wizard again after I get that one!