Ian

drackonack_hungry.gif

There you go #195. 200 is definitely coming considering, I'll be getting the Von Roo, and Jhudora by the 31st if nothing goes wrong. Maybe even the Underwater Fishing!

EDIT: Been avvie ninja'd by Haliaetus andCaro. Cheers for getting avvies!

Still winning. I got that custard avvie today, dunno why I didn't have it before

And look!

11jojya.png

*rages because i can't go on the boards and mutters something about a birthdate, then walks off quietly* :whistle:

Watch my count go up. :P

Something Has Happened! galleryofevil_vira.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gallery of Evil - Vira' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! runaway_garlic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Garlic! Run!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! starrygelert.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gelert - Starry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! kaufortuneteller.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Kau - Fortune Teller' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I HIT 200! OMG!

Still winning. I got that custard avvie today, dunno why I didn't have it before

And look!

11jojya.png

You are only 1 ahead of me now. :P

fon_nb_8kh923rh.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Neggbreaker will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

No one is exactly sure of his history, but they are all quite sure he is pure evil...

Something Has Happened! nfy14.gif You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

lovely puzzle game, and a random avatar that did not take forever to get!

Just got the elephante surprise avatar and:

Something Has Happened! gnome.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gnome!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

*rages because i can't go on the boards and mutters something about a birthdate, then walks off quietly* :whistle:

Ahead of you now. :P

EDIT: Something Has Happened! koiplushie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Koi - Spotted Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! kauvara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magical Kauvara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Oh, It's on now.... Something Has Happened! sigh.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grey Wocky - *sigh*' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I actually like her a lot and will definitely keep her and treat her nicely

still ahead of you at 205. :P

Something Has Happened! kelpbeard.gif You are now eligible to use 'King Kelpbeard' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! weakling.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Weakling' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

*nods head* Now we're even

*checks user lookup and does a spit take* What the heck?!? How did you get to 207 so fast?!?!?!?!?!

I'm after the pet avvies. Mwahaha! And got a game avvie. Tyrannu Evavu.

Something Has Happened! wishingwell.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wishing Well' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got this cute little avvie while doing that masks of dread event :D hehehe figured I might as well just go ahead and go for it :D