Ian

Something Has Happened! ednacackle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! I have been working on this one forever. It was a three item quest, with rainbow in the quest name. I must have done more than 100 quests though. Somebody on the premium boards said it is easier to get in October, so good luck everyone :P

Something Has Happened! speckled.gif You are now eligible to use 'Speckled' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I have been waiting patiently (oh who am I kidding, IMPATIENTLY) all day to get this cute avvie! I think its one of my new favorites :D

I just got a great trade done through the trading post to get my lawyerbot avvie that I had originally thought I had got but apparently didn't have until now but here it is :D

Something Has Happened! lawyerbot.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lawyerbot <3 Usuki' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! firekougra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fire Paw' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just nabbed this this morning <3 I loved this one and had it as my avvie on my main since I got it! It's one of my alltime favorites :D

I played this darn game and got the score required THREE times to get the avatar. Stupid can't send your score errors... Why can't they have a retry button for when that happens?

Something Has Happened! hatpc.gif You are now eligible to use 'Hannah and the Pirate Caves' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

evilcoconut.gif Randomly awarded when you knock down (but don't explode) a coconut in Coconut Shy external_link.gif. You can play 20 times a day. There is no event that says you have gotten the avatar.

Yes! I finally got this avatar! my first coconut that exploded after months of trying! went immediately to check my board preferences! and yup, i have gotten my new evil coconut avatar! avatar #266 ^_^

it comes with a nice price bonus of 10k nps and an One Eyed Evil Coconut. hurray!

p.s. i shall stop hitting the coconuts daily from now on too.

Something Has Happened! pinatacandy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pinatas & Candy!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm glad this one didn't take that long since I really dislike random avatars. I actually thought I had this avatar already, but apparently not!

Something Has Happened! sinsishifter.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sinsi - Shapeshifter' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

wow that was kinda difficult... eventually after failing a few times I managed to get puzzles easy enough to solve though :P

Something Has Happened! sewage_surfer.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Sewage Surfer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYY ahhhh I've been doing this one for quite some time but now I'll most likely never play again :D I didn't like that game much.

Edited by Caro

That's what I did initially, this time I just collected my winnings and went on!

I just got this one, for the record Mootix have gone down in price a bit. I bought mine for 670k. SO CUTE!

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! acezafara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ace Zafara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This makes 195 avatars for me, woohoo! I was putting this one of for a little bit because I knew I was capable of doing it. My poor touchpad though, lol. The left button kind of makes an audible clicking noise now from being used for almost three years ;3;

My previous high-score was something like 683 and it's now 765! I'm wondering how people have managed to get 900 o_O or even upwards of 800 or so on the high-score table...

Pretty please at how easy I just got this avvie today, I sat there for literally 5 minutes and got it hehehe ;D

Something Has Happened! symol.gif You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! starrygelert.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gelert - Starry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! galleryofevil_vira.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gallery of Evil - Vira' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! brokentoy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Broken' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! air_mote.gif You are now eligible to use 'Angry Air Mote' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! angelpuss2.gif You are now eligible to use 'Angelpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Did all of these other avvies while playing key quest :D Multi-tasking FTW! :D

Hehehe sorry momma :/ Well, I just got this, don't know why I haven't tried for it yet, stupid I know but here it is :)

Something Has Happened! library_faerie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Library Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! lawyerbot.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lawyerbot <3 Usuki' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

yay~ Apparently I had a Y13 Usukicon Goodie Bag in my SDB... but I don't remember getting it o_O I assume it was from a daily and I didn't notice when quickstocking or one of the items from my old account hmm