Ian

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I think that this one took roughly 5150 this time around! Thanks everyone so much for the donations! :D

Congrats! I've wanted this avatar for a while, but I still need to gather some more items (*hint hint* to anyone who'd like to donate... :P)

All my pets have terrible stats in the battledome because they all have some levels but no HP and stuff and now it would cost a lot more to train them... I need a battle pet ;-;

well anyway today I got this avatar; yay it's my 190th one! Something Has Happened! ghostlupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ghost Lupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I forgot you can lose your Count Von Roo avatar, so I played and lost it about a month ago. Today I got it back. When midnight is 11am for you it's tempting to play but I will stop now!!

Congrats! I've wanted this avatar for a while, but I still need to gather some more items (*hint hint* to anyone who'd like to donate... :P)

I've got to re-add you, I accidentally deleted you when I did my purge! :* I definitely can donate to you.

And on another note....

Something Has Happened! typingterror.gif You are now eligible to use 'Typing Terror' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

WIN!!!!! I am so stoked about this one. :thumbsup:

Ugh, really Jhudora, 90k on level 20? And 90nps on level 19?

It doesn't evn matter anymore (I was so close to 2mil *sobs*)

darkfaeriequest3.gif

Something Has Happened! jhudorascloud.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jhudora's Cloud' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

You have completed Dark Faerie Quest 20 - Congratulations!

Thanks... I really needed this...

Come back tomorrow and I will see if I have another quest for you!

Oh... and before I forget... here's a little something for you...

darkfaerie_magic.gif

Dark Faerie Magic

So I'm at 199 avvies, should I do something special for 200? Any reccomendations?

Ugh, really Jhudora, 90k on level 20? And 90nps on level 19?

It doesn't evn matter anymore (I was so close to 2mil *sobs*)

darkfaeriequest3.gif

Something Has Happened! jhudorascloud.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jhudora's Cloud' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

You have completed Dark Faerie Quest 20 - Congratulations!

Thanks... I really needed this...

Come back tomorrow and I will see if I have another quest for you!

Oh... and before I forget... here's a little something for you...

darkfaerie_magic.gif

Dark Faerie Magic

So I'm at 199 avvies, should I do something special for 200? Any reccomendations?

Congratulations, I am about to get that one. :P It is only 5 more quests though. :D Might wanna knock a really hard avvie down?

Something Has Happened! hauntedscorchio.gif You are now eligible to use 'Scorchio - Haunted' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Stryker jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

It appears that Stryker came back a little richer. They must have found the 62 np in the hole... Something Has Happened! symol.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

So happy! I won't have to jump into that cursed hole every hour I'm on the computer any more xD

Something Has Happened!

neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And I didn't have to buy VTPS to get it :D

Not sure if im allowed to post this here

Trying for Mortog-Smooch avvie and have guessed 3 right

Out of the five left, which one should I pick

First person with a random number between 1&5

NEVER MIND I PICKED THE THIRD ONE AND WON!!!!

Avvie #200 Mortog-Smooch XD

mortog_prince_np.gif

Next time you may win more...

You also win an avatar!

Edit- I just realized I'm #100 on the high score table :D

Something Has Happened! dung.gif You are now eligible to use 'I'm Smelly' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I don't know how I didn't nab this avvie earlier but was just looking through my avatar list and realized I didn't have it, so I just got it :)

EDIT: Just nabbed this one too, right in time for Halloween! :D :D :D

Something Has Happened! wickedlenny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Wicked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! halloweenmoehog.gif You are now eligible to use 'Moehog - Halloween' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! kaufortuneteller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kau - Fortune Teller' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! koiplushie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Koi - Spotted Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! mutantdraik.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant Draik - Back Off!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! nabile.gif You are now eligible to use 'Nabile' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! scordrax.gif You are now eligible to use 'Scorchio - Scordrax' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! toasty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Toasty' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! tomos.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tomos' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I guess you can say I went on a clickable avvie spree :)

Edited by lindorie