Ian

yesterday i got distracted and forgot to post but... finally, FINALLY i have achieved, the King Skarl avatar :D

i is so happy still :D yay!

its been so many years of trying, so finally i'm so glad i can cross that off. now i just need to get buried treasure and the wheel of knowledge one (given up on coconut shy, it bugs me big time)

its been so many years of trying, so finally i'm so glad i can cross that off. now i just need to get buried treasure and the wheel of knowledge one (given up on coconut shy, it bugs me big time)

Congrats on King Skarl! The dailies avatars are definitely frustrating for me, I've got a bunch that are eluding my every effort. The Forgotten Shore avatar is driving me crazy; coconut shy hasn't hit quite the same level yet.

Congrats on King Skarl! The dailies avatars are definitely frustrating for me, I've got a bunch that are eluding my every effort. The Forgotten Shore avatar is driving me crazy; coconut shy hasn't hit quite the same level yet.

Really? It's the Snowager one that drives me insane.

I'm a terrible owner, but I need my pets to be blasted just a couple more times...

Scored 2049 in Faerie Bubbles but didn't get the avatar, because I already sent 3 scores before. Great, 2 hours went to nothing..

Edit: I just saw I have the Brightvale avatar :) Didn't even notice getting it )

Scored 2049 in Faerie Bubbles but didn't get the avatar, because I already sent 3 scores before. Great, 2 hours went to nothing..

Edit: I just saw I have the Brightvale avatar :) Didn't even notice getting it )

I'm so sorry. That sounds awful.

Congrats on the Brightvale avatar though!

That is sooo terrible better luck next time i guess...

blackPteri.gif

Hooray, got it on my second try. :D I finally splurged on some decent weapons. :D

blackPteri.gif

Hooray, got it on my second try. :D I finally splurged on some decent weapons. :D

Nice,one of my favs!

Just so you know, I've made it my mission to overtake you! :laughingsmiley:

Really? It's the Snowager one that drives me insane.

I'm a terrible owner, but I need my pets to be blasted just a couple more times...

Yes, I think it's mostly driven by feeling like it's one of the easier daily avatars. No idea why that idea is stuck in my mind.

I realized I hadn't gotten the Lenny - Wicked avatar, so I'm at an exciting 203 now.

Yes, I think it's mostly driven by feeling like it's one of the easier daily avatars. No idea why that idea is stuck in my mind.

I realized I hadn't gotten the Lenny - Wicked avatar, so I'm at an exciting 203 now.

I adopted a lenny from the pound recently for the avatar. Then I used a Yellow Ogrin Morphing Potion on him. I originally intended to abandon him, but I didn't have the heart. I transferred him to one of my sides.

Nice,one of my favs!

Just so you know, I've made it my mission to overtake you! :laughingsmiley:

NEVAH! :P

Haha, I will have to work harder to make sure you don't. :P Though, I'm starting work up again on Tuesday (Drat! I've been off for 3 weeks), and I will be back to not having much time to earn avatars or anything. :(

I just go the Island Mystic avatar. I am not sure if what he says is the same for everyone. If so you should go and see the Island Mystic if you don't have the avatar already (which most people who frequent this board probably do haha)

Nope. Mine had to do with Kikos today. I just want him to tell me something about Kyriis! Congratulations though!

hatpc.gif

Wooo! I finally got this game to work on my computer. For some reason it said I didn't have the right flash installed or something. But yay. :) #251!

hatpc.gif

Wooo! I finally got this game to work on my computer. For some reason it said I didn't have the right flash installed or something. But yay. :) #251!

Yay! Congratulations! Same for me... whenever I try to play, it says I don't have the right flash installed. I installed the right flash, and it still didn't work! Wow. You have so many avatars.

Yay! Congratulations! Same for me... whenever I try to play, it says I don't have the right flash installed. I installed the right flash, and it still didn't work! Wow. You have so many avatars.

Thanks!

Ah, shockwave, not flash. But when I finally got it to work, I had an option at the top of the pop-up screen to play anyway. I chose that, and it worked fine.

2v35x13.jpg

I clicked "run this time".

Hopefully you have something similar so you can play it as well. :3

And thanks! :3 I would like to get the avatar collector avvie, but I'm so terrible at games, and I've missed a lot of the retired ones, that I think it's practically out of reach. :(

Thanks!

Ah, shockwave, not flash. But when I finally got it to work, I had an option at the top of the pop-up screen to play anyway. I chose that, and it worked fine.

2v35x13.jpg

I clicked "run this time".

Hopefully you have something similar so you can play it as well. :3

And thanks! :3 I would like to get the avatar collector avvie, but I'm so terrible at games, and I've missed a lot of the retired ones, that I think it's practically out of reach. :(

Games are rough. I just got Gadsgadsgame and Gormball. Haha. The only "special" game avvie I have is Escape from Meridell Castle, but that's my best game so I'm not even sure if it counts. Haha.

Games are rough. I just got Gadsgadsgame and Gormball. Haha. The only "special" game avvie I have is Escape from Meridell Castle, but that's my best game so I'm not even sure if it counts. Haha.

Haha, I would kill to have Escape from Meridell Castle. :P That one is neeeeeever going to happen. I've got the easy game avatars, and that's about it. :)

Haha, I would kill to have Escape from Meridell Castle. :P That one is neeeeeever going to happen. I've got the easy game avatars, and that's about it. :)

I've been trying for Math's Nightmare for about forever. That one is never going to happen. Haha.

I've been trying for Math's Nightmare for about forever. That one is never going to happen. Haha.

LOL, I've had nightmares about Math Nightmare. XD I nearly failed maths in school, so I haven't even tried. :b

Just got this one!

mortogkiss.gif

FINALLY. I hate those Mortogs.