Ian

I finally got this one today pinatacandy.gif , the price has gone down a LOT from a few years ago and I was updating my neo account so I figured I might as well get it.

Got the Mutant Graveyard of Doom one finally!! No more refreshing for me!

pooralbert.gif

This is my 250th avatar!! Yay!! :D

Congrats! That one is SUCH a pain! (All of the random ones are. <_< Curse you, TNT, for making so many randoms!)

Just got this one as well!

Something Has Happened!

islandkacheek.gif You are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congrats! That one is SUCH a pain! (All of the random ones are. <_< Curse you, TNT, for making so many randoms!)

Thank you! This one is especially annoying because you know there's something you could be doing to get it - not just waiting for the RE like the Magical Grundo or Snowager ones.

Got another 2!

Something Has Happened!

donna_wasm.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Revenge is Sweet' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

mutantgravedoom.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Mutant Graveyard of Doom II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm especially proud of the Staff Smasher - took a long time to inch up to that avvie score!

zaffydoubleagent.gif Thanks to Kaie I now have the last lendable avvie I need :) (besides SuAP)

Wooo! Thank you!! :*

I really really want to know how do people get this one , it's impossible for me D:

When I went for it I used a guide that said round-about how many points you need to have per level in order to get the avvie score. I cant remember the thingy but I'm sure if you poogle it it's somewhere :) Was very useful cause I could just quit if it didn't look like i was going to make it, so I didn't waste too much time. You can do it! :D

I really really want to know how do people get this one , it's impossible for me D:

Blood, sweat and tears!! :D

There's a guide on sunnyneo (which I think Saxen is referring to) which was extremely useful. It tells you the points to aim for in each level - if it works out you should have an avvie score before the game gets too manic. :)

Thanks for the advice on that one .. I shall get to it sometime :)

Meanwhile .. I was gifted a SF code on the Neoboards and ..

You have beaten Space Faerie!

You have won this fight!

Something Has Happened! spacefaerie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Space Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I finally got cheeseroller.gif yesterday! And I'm less than five levels away from getting sewage_surfer.gif.

THANK GOD.

Cheesy is a nightmare for me.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'mootix.gif' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'huggy.gif' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'pinkpopcorn.gif' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Cheesy is a nightmare for me.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'mootix.gif' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'huggy.gif' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'pinkpopcorn.gif' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Cheesy is pretty horrible eh? Ugh.

Congrats on all the pet avvies! :D

Got the Sewage Surfer one!

It seems that the Neopian Department of Water and Power has decided

to award you an avatar instead of paying you for your work! Oh no! Er... Oh no?

Hah! If they hadn't, I would have had a few choice words for them!

Cheesy is pretty horrible eh? Ugh.

Congrats on all the pet avvies! :D

Got the Sewage Surfer one!

It seems that the Neopian Department of Water and Power has decided

to award you an avatar instead of paying you for your work! Oh no! Er... Oh no?

Hah! If they hadn't, I would have had a few choice words for them!

Haha nice, is there a guide for Sewage Surfer where you can't lose? I remember doing that avatar back in the day and need to go for it again.

Haha nice, is there a guide for Sewage Surfer where you can't lose? I remember doing that avatar back in the day and need to go for it again.

I used TDN's guide. They show you the easiest route to use, but unfortunately I still did lose a couple of the levels -- don't know if I discarded a piece I shouldn't have, or I just had bad luck.

I started playing yesterday on level 18 or something, played for most of the day, and did the last four levels this morning.

Sure am glad it's over now though!

lol. I'm trying to get the Battle Faerie avatar - valiant.gif

I kind of remembered people refreshing on the page saying who won, and getting it, so I tried that. I guess TNT knows my game- I tried refreshing -- they seem to have gotten rid of that option. :P

"Error:

CHEATER!!!! You won't get an avatar that way! :P"

I used TDN's guide. They show you the easiest route to use, but unfortunately I still did lose a couple of the levels -- don't know if I discarded a piece I shouldn't have, or I just had bad luck.

I started playing yesterday on level 18 or something, played for most of the day, and did the last four levels this morning.

Sure am glad it's over now though!

lol. I'm trying to get the Battle Faerie avatar - valiant.gif

I kind of remembered people refreshing on the page saying who won, and getting it, so I tried that. I guess TNT knows my game- I tried refreshing -- they seem to have gotten rid of that option. :P

"Error:

CHEATER!!!! You won't get an avatar that way! :P"

Weird! I've been trying for Battle Faerie these last 2 days as well, over 450 Balthazaar fights and nothing yet :-( Really hope I don't have to go beyond something like 1000, such a chore.

Thanks for the SS tip, will go for that when I start running out of relatively easy avvies to go for!

Weird! I've been trying for Battle Faerie these last 2 days as well, over 450 Balthazaar fights and nothing yet :-( Really hope I don't have to go beyond something like 1000, such a chore.

Thanks for the SS tip, will go for that when I start running out of relatively easy avvies to go for!

Ugh! I've just done 20-30ish fights, and I was starting to get annoyed. 450? DDDD:

:D Hopefully you won't have to restart any of the levels. :)

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'snargan.gif' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Nice! That one took me AGES to get. -.- I still have the Mortog one to get as well- I'm dreading it, lol

Nice! That one took me AGES to get. -.- I still have the Mortog one to get as well- I'm dreading it, lol

Snap, Mortog one looks like a nightmare. Once I get that and Cheeseroller out of the way I'll be happy!!

I got the Imposter Apple today. Finally, I will no longer empty my inventory!

Nice! Urgh, I've been waiting for that one for ages. Did you bob up an apple, or did one fall in?