Ian

Wonderful!

I now have both the "I *heart* Sloth" and "I <3 Happiness" Avatars!

This message is in purple to honor the great and wonderful Dr. Sloth... That is all...

I got the 2 sloth avatars today and just got nimmo's pond aswell.

Something Has Happened! magax.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magax: Destroyer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Today I got Coco Jubbie (thanks Spritzie!) and finally managed to get Cellblock on level 7, tour. 10 ^_^ (still be carrying on for the trophies though :P)

Something Has Happened!

lilgrarrl.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Keno' as an avatar on the NeoBoards.

This one turned out to be pretty easy to get.

EDIT: Just got this one as well.

Something Has Happened!

ninjakiko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kiko Ninja' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I have finally knocked down a coconut @ the coconut shy and have the "Evil Coconut" avatar! +10,000NP !!!

I'm so excited!!! woop woop woop yay! ... okay I'm calm now....

I did the "a" in start trick thingy-ma-bob

today got around to getting all the clickable avatars on my side account, 88 avatars now!

Something Has Happened! zaffydoubleagent.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

absolutely speechless, someone lent it to me for FREE on the neoboards *faints*

Completely forgot about the Sell! SELL!! avatar :P Got that one today :D

sewage_surfer.gifdice_escape.gif

Got these two today :) Gonna try for Graveyard of Doom tomorrow which I've gotten once before. Hate that game though ¬_¬

I lucked into the Forgotten Shore one recently, so that was pretty nice. I don't like the look of it and I doubt I'll use it, but it's still neat. I'm creeping up on the 200 mark slowly but surely.