Ian

Well I guess you've got a very capable little sister. Never really tried playing Feed Florg. Not my type of game...

Anyway I've just got the dung avatar and all the dung items brought are going straight to the SDB for the packrat avatar. Money well spent!

for me at least, getting avatars is like pulling teeth. i absolutely HATE game avatars. i've been practicing snowmuncher for days now--everybody says this one is easy. x_x i have 194, will probably add another 4 or 5 to that this week......AGE FASTER PETPETS!! D:

and jenni, lend me your little sister?

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Snicklebeast' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

160 Avatars now :)

I'm going to see if I can attach one or two petpets to my pets and wait for an Avatar or two more :)

By the way, how do people get the picture of the Avatar to show in your post on the boards?

Hi,

Now I've got 174 avatar. I'm looking for more than 200 avatar.

How can you have a game avatar? I tried every game but hardly got any avatar. Does anyone has some tips on game avatar?

Well I've only got one game Avatar so far - but that came from a lot of playing and a bit of luck :)

I know everyone says it, but practicing at a game will generally make you improve, especially if it's a game you quite enjoy.

There are game guides, maybe if you took a look at those you'd find something you didn't know and it might make it a little easier to earn a few more points.

I have 186.. mixture of games, pet/petpets, clickables and items. My most recent item avie is the ITTPD, courtesy of the TDN's ALP. Thanks so much guys! I'm still waiting for more petpets to age. I'm most proud of my TYPING TERROR AVIE. What I want to have is LEVER OF DOOM! I must have spent over 20k on it and still nothing... o_O

Easy game avies include ultimate bullseye, cliffhanger and eliv thade.

UB: Don't touch the arrow direction. Just make the power level reach up to the middle then fire and you'll pretty much get an idea of how much more or less power you need (depends on how far the target is). When you see a ballooon, always try to hit it, usually by increasing the angle of the arrow (more if the balloon is near the target). ALways type catapult at the start to get an extra power up. I got the avvie after a week of practicing.

CL: Just lose a game and you'll get it!

ET: Use an anagram solver (there are plenty on the net) but be ready to solve neopets words yourself (common ones are pets like yurble, or places in neopia). Get to 950 points before you enter the last room. Just keep going back and forth, doing 7 letter puzzles to get to 950. Took me 3 days (coz I kept making mistakes). What I did was to write down the words I didn't get so that I won't make the same mistake again.

Typing Terror: hard but fun to try if you can touch type. You need to get around 500 per level and make little or no mistakes. You need a lot of luck getting the broken grundos.

Hope it helps!

Just got the evil coconut avatar today!

Never playing that game again! :D

# of Avvies: 199

I have 210 avvies and they're a weird mix...one thing that's weird about my flash game avvies is that I have some of the real hard ones (Feed Florg, Volcano Run, and Typing Terror {yes I did say Typing Terror} etc.) but I don't have some of the easier ones, like Kass Basher....I just can't play that game....*oh and my newest is Dice Escape....that was very easy with a guide...

I'm looking forward to my 200th avatar o_O

187 down, 13 to go :D

Just got myelf the Meepit Vs. Feepit avatar:: I'm not so good at games either.

On the other hand, I have at least 5 items in my SDB for more avatars, but I'm collecting for the SDB avatar so I'd rather not take them out. :P

Ooohh, and for those who aren't very good at games: I'm not so good myself.

Some are random though, so you might as well play if you're not worried about spending a few points.

For example, Coconut Shy (I tried my hand at that for awhile, I think I've finally given up o_O)

>Congrats ~warriorcatsforever~!!

Or Deadly Dice. That's my fifth newest avatar, next to the Darigan Pteri av, Kasuki Lu and Lenny - Finneus.

And of course, my newest, the Meepit Vs Feepit av.

[it only took me two tries xD]

Anyhow, back to avatar-hunting!!

*returns to TDN's av checklist*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Second edit: :D Newest Av: Dice Escape avatar!!

Right now I have 147 avatars..I recently lost my "Emo usuki" one because...you know, I changed my shopkeeper. :P

I'm trying to reach 150 avatars...-sigh- And I really want the Top Gamer avatar, since I have just 7 more games until I get the avvie! ^.^

/me is lame

But there are several avatars that I have that I'm proud of :*

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Snicklebeast' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

160 Avatars now :)

I'm going to see if I can attach one or two petpets to my pets and wait for an Avatar or two more :)

By the way, how do people get the picture of the Avatar to show in your post on the boards?

LadySussudio, if you go to your neoboard preferences and select the avatar you want, simply right click the image and click properties. Use the image link with the "Insert Link" button on TDN. That should work :)

i'm pretty desperate to get to 200 avatars. my longtime pursuit of the typing terror and drackonack - hungry ones paid off today. :)

now i'm going for packrat, faerie bubbles, and pink!.