Ian

WOAH you got Number Six! Haha nice one, I have trouble even getting past 2mil... XD But then again, I'm not such an intense player I guess... :P

It took me about 5 years to save up that :) with shops and trades and doing dailies lol I hate playing most of the games lol but goodluck if you ever try for it!!!

bullseye.gif

It took me some luck, but I finally pulled it off in Ultimate Bullseye 2 to score this baby.

183 Avatars collected thus far.

Cornflakes I got Meepit vs. Feepit 2 days ago and thought the same thing. Now I'm thinking the same thing about the gadsgadsgame one (although it took me a few tries unlike with MvsF)

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Gadgadsgame' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Cornflakes I got Meepit vs. Feepit 2 days ago and thought the same thing. Now I'm thinking the same thing about the gadsgadsgame one (although it took me a few tries unlike with MvsF)

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Gadgadsgame' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

*whines* I SUCK at Gadgads and Sutek... :'( Congrats though.

igo.jpg

The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity!

And without even trying to get it! I am not like the rest of you, I would go to Kelp for the EXPERIENCE, not just for the avatar, I'm probably the odd one out there and the only player who would do that. I don't try to get avatars, they just happen, and what a fortunate accidnet this was!

So my internet connection was acting haywire, and when it got fixed, I got this:

fishsquid.gif

About time my Kiko pulled up something huge from the Cavern.

184 avatars right now.

igo.jpg

The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity!

And without even trying to get it! I am not like the rest of you, I would go to Kelp for the EXPERIENCE, not just for the avatar, I'm probably the odd one out there and the only player who would do that. I don't try to get avatars, they just happen, and what a fortunate accidnet this was!

Haha, I'm actually the same way. Almost all my avatars just happen. I've only recently began trying to get avatars. (: I didn't even notice before that I had gotten the Discarded Grundo one. xD

I've gone to kelp for the experience though. Just to treat my pet and stuff. (: Since I normally just leave them in the neolodge, I decided to make them feel special. Heheh.

Something Has Happened!

attackoftheslorgs.gif You are now eligible to use 'Attack of the Slorgs' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! This one has been taunting me. :D

EDIT: And after finally figuring out how this game worked:

Something Has Happened!

meepvsfeep.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Here's my 185th avatar so far, this one since I used my Basic Golden Nerkmid at the Vending Machine:

alienaisha.gif

Something Has Happened!

attackoftheslorgs.gif You are now eligible to use 'Attack of the Slorgs' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! This one has been taunting me. :D

This game doesn't load for me ... I can't play it .. I would get the avatar easily since I'm awesome with Zuma :sad01_anim: