Ian

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Meuka - Snotty' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Black Pteri' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Heermeedjet' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to ALP. I'm still working on the Space Faerie.

Something Has Happened!

mazzew.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

werelupe.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to TDN's pet lending chains. :)

my most impressive avatar is bonju, my favourite one i own is deserted tomb, groovy chomby or goggles (which for some reason isnt considered an avatar?) and my most wanted are Mspp and Avatar Collector

Good luck with the Avatar Collector Avatar! You need almost all the avatars to get it. And as for the goggles, it doesn't count in collection because it was part of an NC giveaway, and NC isnt availible in some countries, so TNT decided it doesn't count.

My most impressive one would be Number Six. I've worked for it myself. I wasn't lent, and I achieved it when it was aorund 7 million ^^

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 370). You have won 709 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Christmas Pudding, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!

Something Has Happened! zaffydoubleagent.gif You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YESSS!!!!!! AFTER THREE YEARS!!!! MUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Thanks, TDN ALP! (a.k.a. Izzy) :graduated::D

I am forever grateful.

At the moment I only have about..177 avatars? Yeah, that sounds about right.

Though I'm intending to get all of them :king:

That are possible, of course.

The one I'm most proud of now would definitely be, "Bilge Dice."

The one were it's random when you get a score of 24.

Wow. I didn't think it was possible to get so many o.o I have exactly 100 avatars. My goal is 169 (I like that number, don't ask) :P

Here's a major question: what's the point of avatars? For me, all I notice is that the number underneath "Secret avatars" goes up. And we get to use one as our regular avatar....Do we get to at least view the avatars we have? o.0

i got the snowbunny whee! avatar on my side account, and without thinking, i stopped playing with the snowbunny.. :crying:

i forgot to transfer the pet with snowbunny over to my main..

so now i have to wait another year to get the avatar ]:

i think it's too much of a hassle to have it lent from someone else when i can just get it myself...

next year

:/

Wow. I didn't think it was possible to get so many o.o I have exactly 100 avatars. My goal is 169 (I like that number, don't ask) :P

Here's a major question: what's the point of avatars? For me, all I notice is that the number underneath "Secret avatars" goes up. And we get to use one as our regular avatar....Do we get to at least view the avatars we have? o.0

Avatars are cool! And everyone knows how hard some are to get..

It's quite an accomplishent, I suppose, especially if you make it into the scoreboards!

You can view your own avatars in the neoboards preferences page, but yeah.

It would be pretty cool if everyone else could see your avatars..

Perhaps the secret avatars section on your profile can become a link to a list of what you have someday...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.